If you vote for me to be your County Councillor I pledge to do all I can to stand up for the people of the Brightlingsea and surrounding area including Alresford, Great Bentley, Thorrington, St Osyth and Point Clear.
In my view, being a Councillor is about working hard for the community. I promise to do all I can to:
- Work with partners to promote more social and affordable housing including community care homes for the elderly but challenge the free-for all in the planning system that is allowing the building of high profit homes on an industrial scale on many green field sites in our towns and villages without proper consideration of the ability of the infrastructure to cope.
- Work to get the Police back into our communities – crime is rising since the government cuts.
- Work to resist the break-up of our County’s education system.
- Work to devolve decisions on road, kerb maintenance and street lighting to local communities and make sure funding goes where it is needed.
About Frank Belgrove:
- A Parish Councillor in the village of Alresford.
- An active volunteer. Charity Treasurer promoting animal welfare.
- Chairman of The Tendring South Neighbourhood Action Panel – funded youth clubs, supported road safety schemes & worked with Essex Police on crime reduction.
- A volunteer railway station adopter.
- Career and business experience: he has been a Civil Servant, has worked in the entertainment industry and has been an export services manager. Now self-employed, developing pre-existing properties.
Do you live in the Brightlingsea Division? Check the map below:
Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.