• Home /
  • Blog / People of Clacton - Does your Councillor Still Represent You?

People of Clacton - Does your Councillor Still Represent You?

People of Clacton. Most of your UKIP councillors have crossed the floor and joined the Tories or become independent.

They no longer represent the party you voted for. We are sure others will follow shortly.

Is that what you wanted when you voted for them?

Find Your Councillor -Tendring 

Did they explain that they would join the conservative party or leave UKIP to stand alone the second you elected them to another term on the council?

Do you think that they should now resign and stand again under their true colours?

Did you want a tory or independent representing you on the council?

Demand that they resign and stand again as Tory candidates. That will give all their constituents the chance to vote for the candidate they really want.

Demand that these career Politicians stand against real people that really care about your communities.

Is your Local Councilor a UKIP Tory or a new independent? Find out on this map, and then if they are, demand that they resign and stand under their true colours:


If you know what ward you are in, you can just select it here:

These websites give you access to the contact details for your local councillor. If you have any questions, do ask them in the comments, or drop us a line.

Do you like this post?


Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.

The Labour Party will place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better.

Please read this to review the updates about which cookies we use and what information we collect on our site.

To find out more about these cookies, see our privacy notice. Use of this site confirms your acceptance of these cookies.